Affiliate marketing course is a controversial topic; you either agree, disagree, or downright not approve. Opinions differ from person to person. What do you think? In affiliate marketing courses your way to success can help further expand on your existing knowledge and identify the changes in the affiliate marketing world.
Online marketing attracts USD 12+ billion every year, with a figure like that will make you wonder how you can become part of this industry to earn extra income for yourself, your family or your business.
Do you feel you need to spend a lot of money on the training? Do you need a certificate for your employment? Or do you want to expand your learning? Learning is a continual process, and we learn every day for life.
What is Affiliate Marketing About?
Affiliate marketing is all about performance-based marketing. As an affiliate, you will not need upfront investments or payments, no matter how well you have performed in promoting a merchant or advertiser product. However, you will receive a commission once a sale has been made and completed.
Affiliate Marketing Cycle
The above image shows how the affiliate program works.
- Customer finds your ad or post that contains the link to a product
- The customer is sent to lets say Amazon through your tracking link
- Your customer then makes a purchase
- Affiliate Network records the purchase and provides ou with details of the transaction
- Once the customer has paid for the product the affiliate program such as Amazon will confirm that the sale is valid.
- The transaction is credited to your account
- You will receive a commission
Merchants may have an affiliate program to provide everything for the affiliate to promote products using an affiliate link.
Also, you can become a publisher, who are often bloggers and influencers with a sizeably large following. Bloggers often encourage their followers to buy the same product so that the blogger can earn then earn a commission.
Affiliate marketing course: What to look for
- A mix of learning intelligence such as videos, text and practical hands-on experience
- Various resources for learners to access and gain more knowledge
- Legitimate, Yes, whichever course you choose on the internet must be legit.
Should you pay to do an affiliate marketing course?
You will often come across difference of opinion regarding whether you should do the free courses or buy a course that you hope has accreditation. What do you think is best for you?
Some people may say no, and others say yes, but I believe it’s up to the individual. You know what’s best for you. Do your research.
I started learning about affiliate marketing when I was a newbie. I knew I needed to get all the help I needed and have access to the tools that would help me succeed. So, I joined an affiliate marketing platform to help me get started in 2020.
Do you think you need to do an affiliate marketing course? There are two options to choose from, and you can either do the Free courses or Pay for your courses and get a certificate. First, we will take a look at what free marketing courses are on offer.
Learn Affiliate Marketing for Free
You can start our learning about affiliate marketing for free at Commission Academy, Udemy or eMarketing Institute.
Commission Academy offers a step-by-step guide on how to launch your own online business by providing resources so you can get started learning about how to earn affiliate commissions for beginners quickly. They are supported by
Where you can promote their products and earn a commission.
What you will learn with Commission Academy
You will learn, build and earn in three steps for free.
Commission Academy say that their course is perfect for newbies and that you will have the opportunity to earn commission from sales of products.
- Don’t have to deal with shipping, complaints, refunds, or inventory
- Ideal for beginners
- No risks
- No upfront payments
Once you sign up, this is what you will get
- Step-by-step free training
- Profit generating resources
- Access to one-on-one coaching
Free Trials Courses
At Udemy, you can get free trial courses in affiliate marketing for beginners.
Udemy provides a 5 step Blueprint that you can download when you join. Yes, it’s free.
What you will learn in the udemy affiliate marketing course
- How to get started in affiliate marketing
- How it can work for you
- Setting up your website
- Attract the correct type of audience
- Choosing your niche
- Start earning commissions
- What you will learn about making big profits
|Free Course at Udemy||Paid Course at Udemy|
|Online Video content||Online video content|
|Certificate upon completion|
|Instructor Q & A|
|Instructor direct message|
You will get more benefits once you have paid for the Affiliate Marketing Course.
eMarketing Institute offers an Affiliate Marketing course and Certification (Free).
What you get for free:
- 100% /free
- eBook (164 pages)
- Ideal for beginners
Course Materials include
- Free eBook for beginners in Affiliate Marketing
- HTML and Pdf-format
- 164 pages
- 50 sample questions
- Knowledge required to pass the test
What you will learn
- What affiliate marketing is
- Becoming a merchant
- Affiliate marketer
- Affiliate Program and managing
- Compensation Models
- Strategies for Affiliates
- Affiliate Networks
- Affiliate software
- Popular Affiliate programs
- Affiliate Marketing Tools
- Potential issues with affiliate marketing
- Affiliate Marketing and Online Marketing
Paid Affiliate Marketing courses
What you will learn at Udemy
- Affiliate Marketing Without a Website
- Learn How to Build High-Quality Affiliate Websites
- Affiliate Marketing from beginner to advance master class
- Beginner Affiliate Marketing make money on ClickBank in 14 Days
- Affiliate Marketing success without any website
- Amazon Affiliate marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Business
- Digital Marketing
You can learn more about Udemy in my review.
During my research on Affiliate Marketing, paid courses. I found one which appeared to be deceiving, and it was the Master’s Degrees (Affiliate Marketing) – FindAMasters. Many of these types of studies may have a topic on affiliate marketing but is not clear in their descriptions.
The Knowledge Academy
Excellent reviews on Trust Pilot 4.5
The cost of the course is AUD1295. Price could vary depending on how you take the approach. You can do this course by attending a classroom, online with an instructor, online self-paced or onsite. So it’s best to enquire before commencing.
At the Knowledge Academy, they have Affiliate Marketing Masterclass: Digital Marketing Course in Perth, Australia. Learning about affiliate marketing and how to get free and paid traffic. The course outline includes understanding the various types of ads and copywriting skills and gaining knowledge of the different strategies of affiliate marketing software and the tools you will need to help you in your business.
The course Syllabus covers:
- What is Affiliate Marketing? The parties involved in affiliate marketing and the benefits are much better than the old door to door sales selling.
- Mindsets to affiliate marketing success
- Affiliate networks
- Free traffic vs paid traffic
- Paid traffic sources
- Ads and Copywriting
- Various angles
- And strategies for beginners
- Different Affiliate marketing tools and software
Affiliate Marketing courses in DVD
Amazon has a 30 Minute Affiliate Marketing Training Course, which at the time of writing this article, was currently unavailable at the time of writing my post. The release date was March 23, 2020.
eBay has an Affiliate Marketing Business Complete Pack – Video Course, Guide and More! On DVD. Cost 5 Pounds and 99 Pence. Plus 4 pounds for postage.
What you will get on the DVD:
- Guidebook 69
- Affiliate Marketing //superstar 94
- 15 Assorted Affiliate Marketing Wisdoms
- Guidebook 92
- 7 Secrets of Affiliate Marketing
Guidebook 1: The Master Guide to Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing Training DVD is available at SEO RoadMap.
The Cost of the DVD is $197.00.
What you will learn:
You will be introduced to Affiliate Marketing and covers the basics on
- How to find “money-making” products.
- About Marketing research tools and how to use them
- How you can make money by choosing the right affiliate program
- To select the right affiliate website
- DVD on how to build a list
- All about Twitter and Facebook and how to promote your affiliate products
- About building your affiliate website.
Online affiliate marketing courses
There is a massive range of Affiliate Marketing on video through YouTube. Some are entirely free, some are advertisements on various free trials, and you will have to pay.
Google Digital Garage
Offer an excellent range of free and paid certificate courses from a wide range of course providers.
Affiliate Marketing Courses: Home Study
Courses for success.com.au has Affiliate Marketing Online Bundle, 5 Certificate Courses. Use affiliate Marketing Effectively. The cost was AUD 1316, not on special for AUD 679. This course has a 4.51 Star rating.
What the course covers:
- What affiliate marketing is about
- Various types of affiliate marketing
- Pros and cons of affiliate marketing
- How it came about
- Various Affiliate marketing networks
- How networks function
- Services on offer to affiliate marketers and merchants
- Secrets to success
- Campaigns for an affiliate publisher
- And for merchants how to identify and nurture your affiliates
What is included in the course?
- Marketing and PR for small businesses
- Social Media marketing
- Internet Marketing Strategies for businesses
- Project management
The Affiliate Marketing Course can be accessed online using your computer, laptop, tablet or Smart Phone.
Best Affiliate Marketing Courses through Coursera for affiliates include
- Digital Advertising Strategy is through the University of Colorado Boulder
- Digital Channel Planning and E-Commerce Strategy: is through the Digital Marketing Institute
- Devenir entrepreneur du changement is through HEC Paris
- Search Advertising through the University of Colorado Boulder.
The four topics, according to Coursera, ate the most popular affiliate marketing courses.
Join me at my favourite online Affiliate Marketing Course, Wealthy Affiliate
If you would like to learn more you can read my honest reviews of Wealthy Affiliate University.
Wealthy Affiliate Review – For People Looking to Get Into Affiliate Marketing
Before you decide, do your self-assessment on your learning preferences. Affiliate Marketing is not a quick get rich scheme. There are many Affiliate Marketing courses for you to choose from, such as Top 10 online, 60+ Affiliate Marketing Courses  for free online.
Choose one that is tailored to your needs. After all you know what is best for you.
This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions, or organisations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, or individual.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information not for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
My Bray Marketing is created on the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. Some of the links in my blogs are affiliate links. I earn a commission when you click through and become a member.
If you have any questions about this post’s content, please leave a comment below I would love to hear what you think about the article.