Starting your own online business using SiteRubix has never been easier! You get all the assistance needed to help you get started on building your website quick and easy.
Are you worried about where your site is held? No need to worry, SiteRubix and Wealthy Affiliate help take the worry off your shoulders when it comes to daily technical issues. They do daily backups of your site, which is stored in the cloud. It’s an ideal support process for online beginners and advanced business owners.
When you join, you will go through the stages of building your business. You will have fun going through the training. What an exciting time you will have accessing SiteRubix and Wealthy Affiliate for free.
When you join, you will be shown how to create functional websites quickly. They provide you with two choices:
- SiteRubix setup with no domain required.
- Premium website on your domain
Product Name: SiteRubix
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Powered by Wealthy Affiliate
Established Date: 2007
Type: Website Builder
Ratings 4.8 out of 5
What do you get with Site Rubix as a free member?
- purchase for $13.00 your own domain
- Build 2 free websites
- Website backup
- Beginner Training Course
- Personal Affiliate Blog
- Video walk-throughs
- 30 searches using Jaaxy Keyword research tool
- Affiliate program
- Earn while you Learn
- 1-on-1 Coaching for the first 7 days
- Caring and helpful community members
- Access to 12 WordPress themes
- Register your domain name
- Use SiteContent to create your posts
- Grammar and spell-checker
- Step by step Training lessons to 10 Online Entrepreneur certification
- Step by Step Bootcamp training access to 10 lessons
- Access to 2 training classrooms
- Site protection from hackers, spam, malware and malicious activity
All the technical worry is taken care of for free when you register.
Create a Website with SiteRubix
What kind of website do you want to build? You might, for instance, select your niche based on skincare. You can write a great deal on this topic about how to care for your skin, what type of products may be suitable for your skin type, Product reviews and tips and tricks.
Below is an image of what you will see when you access SiteRubix to creating your website.
Step 1: To Build Your Website Click on Site Builder; it’s the second one from the top.
Step 2 You will see three options: If you are testing the site for free, choose the first option. Because later on, when you join Premium, you will either select your domain or register one you have already established previously.
See the box below in step 2: Choose a domain name, mydomain.siterubix.com (it will be something like this skincare.siterubix.com)
Step 3 Choose a title for your website. It’s a good idea to create your website name to have your website’s title with the same name in step 3.
Choose a category that best describes your website, which might be under Skincare or Beauty, for instance.
Now for the exciting part of choosing a theme.
It’s important to remember that you have chosen to register for the free option while you are testing the waters, as they say.
You get a limited number of themes to choose from, and Generate Press is the top option on the list because it is easy to transfer to another theme of your choice when you sign up for premium membership.
Step 4 Choose your Theme. You can choose another theme later on.
Benefits of SiteRubix for Free
- It takes only a few seconds to start building your website
- Live help for the first 7 days
- 30 Keyword Searches using Jaaxy Research Took
- Access to 2 training classrooms
- The free website is ad-free
- Posts get indexed in Google
- Your site gets ranked in Google
- Earn revenue from your website
- Advertising your new website on Facebook
- Screen sizes tablets and mobile phones
- Choose from 1000’s professional themes
- Change themes to suit
- Help build your content
- Ideal features for functionality
- You don’t need to have advanced skills in web designing
- Ideal for beginners
- The purchase domain name from SiteRubix
- Free hosting
- The platform is available 24/7
- SSL certificate is installed
- Option to join Wealthy Affiliate to receive advanced training
The downside of SiteRubix Free
- Unable to install additional plugins to themes
- Only 2 websites for free
- You have to use the .siterubix.com extension
- Limited access to training on a free website
- Limited access to support
- Communication while using the program if for the first 7 days unless you join and go Premium
Who is SiteRubix for?
SiteRubix is ideal for beginners and advanced levels who want to create their business online powered by Wealthy Affiliate, ensuring your site is safely secured against hackers, spammers, and any other malicious activity online.
Can you upgrade to Premium?
Most certainly! Anyone can upgrade to Premium. You can access your information by
- Clicking on your Profile in WA. Click on Account Settings
- Click on Subscription to choose Premium
- Add Billing information
Once the process has gone through and approved, you will see further down the list of your billing history; here, you can view your invoice and either print your invoices or download them electronically.
Below is the comparison chart between the Free Starter package and Premium. The chart shows you how much more you will get by going Premium.
In my opinion
I started using SiteRubix when I first created my website as a free member at Wealthy Affiliate. It’s such an excellent platform for beginners, and if you are at an advanced level, you will have no problem using SiteRubix.
I understand if you have doubts; I know I did; then I thought it’s free, why not give it a try? You don’t need credit card details. Not many website platforms do that!
In my opinion, it’s one of the best website builders online for free. And if you decide you want to upgrade, you will need to provide Wealthy Affiliate with further details.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links on my website contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission on purchases at no extra cost to you. To read my full disclosure here. Thank you for taking an interest in my site and reading my posts.
Want to know more?